Latest news – COVID-19
STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
In line with the government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 we have taken steps to reduce the spread of the virus in our offices. These steps will help to protect our staff, clients and other visitors.
The government’s ‘Working Safely During Covid-19 – Offices and Call Centres’ guidance applies to our offices.
We have carried out a risk assessment and shared the results with our staff. The aim of our risk assessment is to ensure staff can work in a safe environment and visitors can attend our offices with confidence.
The steps we have taken to reduce the spread of the virus include:
- Increased regular cleaning throughout our offices
- Increased handwashing and hygiene procedures throughout our offices
- Maintaining a 2-metre distance between our staff members and between staff and visitors in our offices
- Limiting the number of visitors to our offices as far as possible
- Obtaining contact details for all our clients and visitors to enable us to contact them in the event of an outbreak in our offices
The health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors remain our priority.
We continue to offer appointments to clients when it is necessary but aim to deal with as much client and visitor contact by way of telephone, email or post. Attendance at our offices will be strictly by appointment only.
If you wish to contact us please telephone us on 0191 4270770 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide any documents we request from you by post, email or posted through the letterbox at either of our 2 offices wherever possible.
We will continue to provide our clients with the best possible service in the circumstances and will monitor the situation closely, providing updates when necessary.
Thank you for your continued co-operation.