We are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to publish our diversity data. Data is collected every 2 years from those members of staff who wish to provide details.
Based on the most recent survey, the data collected shows –
- 15% of respondents are partners at the firm
- 100% of respondents are aged 45+, are of British ethnicity and attended state-run/state-funded schools.
- 100% of respondents’ parents had not been to University themselves (by the time the respondents were 18 years old) and were from routine, semi-routine manual and service occupations or technical and craft occupations.
- 22% of respondents are male and 88% female
- 11% of respondents have a disability (as defined by the Equality Act)
- 22% of respondents are primary carers for a child under 18 or someone with health issues.