We are open for business as usual. Following the easing of Covid-19 restrictions on 19/07/21 we continue to have some safeguards in place to protect staff and visitors.
We encourage staff and visitors to continue observing social distancing measures inside our offices and wear face coverings.
We request you adhere to the following measures until further notice:
- Please DO NOT ATTEND OUR OFFICES unless we have invited you to do so at a pre-arranged time. This will allow us to manage the number of people in the offices at any one time and avoid crowding.
- We will continue to progress matters wherever possible by telephone, email or post. Appointments will be limited to those which are necessary.
- Please wear a FACE COVERING during your visit to our offices if you can, unless you are exempt from doing so, in line with current Government guidelines. From 19/07/21 there is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering in most indoor settings however, we recommend staff and visitors continue to do so when in our offices. We also encourage social distancing behaviour throughout your visit.
- Please do not attend the office if you have coronavirus symptoms, (for example, a persistent cough, a high temperature, loss of sense of taste or smell), or you have tested positive for the virus, or you have been told to self-isolate, or you are shielding, or if you have been in contact with someone who has the coronavirus.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside until your allotted time.
- If you can attend your appointment alone, please do so wherever possible.
- Please make any payments required by debit/credit card over the telephone (to a limit of £1,500.00) or by bank transfer to our account – please telephone the office for bank details.
- Please return documents by post, email or by pushing them through our letterbox.
STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
In line with the Government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 we have taken steps to reduce the spread of the virus in our offices. These steps will help to protect our staff, our clients and our other visitors.
The Government’s ‘Working Safely During Covid-19 – Offices and Contact Centres’ guidance applies to our offices.
We have carried out a risk assessment and shared the results with our staff. The aim of our risk assessment is to ensure staff can work in a safe environment and visitors can attend our offices with confidence.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors remain our priority. We will continue to offer appointments to clients when it is necessary to do so but we will reduce face to face contact wherever possible. We will deal with as much client and visitor contact by way of telephone, or email or post. Attendance at our offices will be strictly by appointment only.
If you wish to contact us, please telephone us on 0191 4270770 or email at email@example.com.
We will continue to provide our clients with the best possible service during the pandemic and will monitor the situation closely, providing updates when necessary.
Thank you for your co-operation.