We are open for business as usual. Following publication by the Government of the LIVING WITH COVID-19 PLAN we continue to have some safeguards in place to protect staff and visitors.
We encourage staff and visitors to continue observing social distancing measures in our offices and wear face coverings if appropriate. We request you adhere to the following guidance:
- Please DO NOT ATTEND OUR OFFICES unless we have invited you to do so at a pre-arranged time. This will allow us to manage the number of people in the offices at any one time and avoid crowding.
- We will continue to progress matters wherever possible by telephone, email or post. Appointments will be limited to those which are necessary.
- Wear a face covering during your visit to our offices if you wish to do so. There is no legal requirement to wear a face covering in indoor settings now however staff and visitors may wish to do so when at our offices. We also encourage social distancing behaviour throughout your visit.
- Please do not attend the office if you are unwell, have coronavirus symptoms, have tested positive for the virus, have been told to self-isolate, or you are shielding.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside until your allotted time.
- Please make any payments required by debit/credit card over the telephone (to a limit of £1,500.00) or by bank transfer to our account – please telephone the office for bank details.
- Please return documents by post, email or by pushing them through our letterbox.
STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
In line with the Government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 we have taken steps to reduce the spread of the virus in our offices.
The Government’s ‘Reducing the spread of respiratory infections, including Covid-19, in the workplace’ guidance applies to our offices. We have carried out a risk assessment to ensure staff can work in a safe environment and visitors can attend our offices with confidence.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors remains our priority.
If you wish to contact us, please telephone us on 0191 4270770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your co-operation.