We remain open for business to clients and have the necessary steps and safeguards in place.
We continue to observe social distancing measures inside our offices. We request you adhere to the following measures until further notice:
- Please DO NOT ATTEND OUR OFFICES unless we have invited you to do so at a pre-arranged time. This will allow us to manage the number of people in the offices at any one time and ensure compliance with the Government’s social distancing guidelines. Matters will be progressed wherever possible by telephone, email or post. Appointments will be limited to those which are essential.
- Please wear a FACE COVERING during your visit to our offices, unless you are exempt from doing so, in line with current Government guidelines. From the 7th August 2020 you MUST wear a face covering (unless exempt) in most indoor settings. Please put your face covering on before you enter our offices and observe social distancing measures throughout your visit.
- Please do not attend the office if you have coronavirus symptoms, (for example, a persistent cough, a high temperature, loss of sense of taste or smell), or you have tested positive for the virus, or you have been advised to self-isolate, or you are shielding, or if you have been in contact with someone who has the coronavirus.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside until your allotted time.
- Please attend your appointment alone wherever possible. If you must be accompanied, please advise our staff ahead of your appointment.
- Please make any payments required by debit/credit card over the telephone (to a limit of £1,500.00) or by bank transfer to our account – please telephone the office for bank details.
- Please return documents by post, email or by pushing them through our letterbox.
STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
In line with the Government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 we have taken steps to reduce the spread of the virus in our offices. These steps will help to protect our staff, our clients and our other visitors.
The Government’s ‘Working Safely During Covid-19 – Offices and Contact Centres’ guidance applies to our offices.
We have carried out a risk assessment and shared the results with our staff. The aim of our risk assessment is to ensure staff can work in a safe environment and visitors can attend our offices with confidence.
The steps we have taken to reduce the spread of the virus include:
- Increased regular cleaning throughout our offices
- Increased handwashing and hygiene procedures throughout our offices
- Maintaining a 2-metre distance between our staff members and between staff and visitors in our offices
- Limiting the number of visitors to our offices as far as possible
- Obtaining contact details for all our clients and visitors to enable us to contact them in the event of an outbreak in our offices
The health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors remain our priority. We will continue to offer appointments to clients when it is necessary to do so but we will reduce face to face contact as far as possible. We will deal with as much client and visitor contact by way of telephone, or email or post. Attendance at our offices will be strictly by appointment only.
If you wish to contact us, please telephone us on 0191 4270770 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to provide our clients with the best possible service in the circumstances and will monitor the situation closely, providing updates when necessary.
Thank you for your continued co-operation.